Hi… I have been doing as much research as possible on real estate investing. I figured I could share some of the stuff that seemed pretty helpful here.
Check out the videos below:
Beginner Real Estate Investing
7 steps to get started in real estate
Neva Williamson Story:
Andrew Cordle’s Perspective on Starting out in Real Estate Investing
Fernando here. I just wanted to drop in some great training videos if you have ever been interested in becoming a barista yourself.
The video discusses:
How to make Amazing Espresso: 5 Easy Steps
- Grind Fresh Coffee
- Wipe out brewing cup
- Press Coffee down into the cup and give it a twist
- Ensure there is no residue or coffee left on the filter
- Allow to percolate for 25 seconds
How to stretch milk for the perfect coffee: 7 Easy Steps
- Purge the system of air in order to NOT make bubbles.
- Change the texture of the milk by listening for a fizz sound before it goes above body temperature.
- When the milk becomes too hot to hold, it’s “done.”
- Wait a 10-15 seconds allowing any air to come to the surface.
- Knock the bottom of the cup on the counter to release any more air.
- Swirl the milk a bit until you can see the reflection of the lights in it. Now it is ready.
- Pour milk into coffee (swirl the coffee a bit before beginning).
Watch the video for more details. I hope that you will be able to implement this in your home. Peace! Fernando.